Terms and Conditions
1. There are 30 prizes consisting of a selection of products from Innis & Gunn beers, Orchard Pig, Capricorn, Hope & Greenwood, Tyrrells, The Bay Tree, Kabuto Noodles, Joe & Sephs, Montezuma's, Urban Fruit, Yoyo's bear, Saison, Peppersmith, Fine Food Co, Teapigs.
3. Prize draw is open to UK mainland residents only aged 18 or over, excluding employees of pieminister, and their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
4. The closing date for entry is 31st July 2012. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 7 days of closing date of prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 14th Aug the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
5. Entry is exclusively via www.pieminister.co.uk following the instructions on the website.
6. The promoter cannot consider entries submitted on behalf of another person.
7. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on www.pieminister.co.uk or during entry into the promotion. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
10. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the main prize draw. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
11. The winner's name and county will also be available after the closing date by sending an SAE to Pieminister, 24 stokes croft, Bristol, BS1 3PR.
12. The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible.
13. Entrants entering this prize draw will consent to be entered into the email database and receive marketing emails from pieminister, Hope & Greenwood, Teapigs Montezuma's.
14. English law applies and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Pieminister, 24 stokes croft, Bristol, BS1 3PR.