SHHHH! The first rule of pie club is you mustn’t tell anyone about pie club….. If you have made it here you are in the inner sanctum of our secret pie society and must be fanatical about pies.
The secret order of the pastry
...the secret order of the pastry will be a taste committee dedicated to tasting new or improved pieminister pies and be responsible for ensuring the on-going yumminess of pieminister pies long into the future.
How the cabinet will work:
• You must be fanatical about pies
• Have an assembly of 12 or 6 likeminded friends in your town that enjoy eating pies
• Be committed to eating pies 4 times a year when the tasting is in session
• Be happy to receive a limited edition pieminister T-shirt (to be worn when sessions are in progress).
• You will receive 24 or 12 pies per session ( 96/48 pies per year)
• The elected PM will have the power to select the other members of the cabinet (max. of 12) and be prepared to organise the quarterly events.
• The PM will receive the delivery of all pies, goodies and tasting cards on a quarterly basis and be responsible for making sure all tasting cards are filled in and returned to PMHQ
• The PM will be responsible for collecting the annual subs of £20pp from the rest of the cabinet.
The Secret order of PM pastry cost £5pp per session of yumminess
To become a member of The secret order of the pastry and form your own cabinet:
• You must fill in the form above and return it via snail mail or email
• Make a payment of £120 or £240 for the annual subscription for the cabinet.
Secret order goodies
• Every member will receive lot of goodies
The next session of the secret order of the pastry will be in September.