T&Cs / Privacy
www.pieminister.co.uk (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Pieminister Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 4638465 whose registered office is Pieminister Ltd, Charlton Road, Bristol BS10 6NF.
- We respect and protect the privacy of all visitors to our website. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are at all concerned about anything regarding the privacy of your details. We do request personal information such as your name, email address, etc when you subscribe to our mailing list, enter competitions, provided feedback, etc. This information helps us understand a little more about our consumers, but please be assured that we never share your details with third parties unless you give us your permission.
- We will collect information when you join the VIPie club (register for our newsletter) such as name, email address, postcode and address. Your information will only ever be used to send you our newsletter and offers. If you would like to resign from being an MP (Member of Pieminister), use the unsubscribe button when you next receive a copy of our newsletter in your inbox.
- We use Google Analytics to get insights about our website. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. We use this data to find out how people use the site in order to improve our products and services.
- We use WooCommerce for the Pieminister online shop. WooCommerce is an eCommerce software developed by WooThemes. The technology behind WooCommerce is designed to optimise the shopping experience and cookies are used to support this. For example a cookie helps our website remember when products have been added to a ‘Shopping Cart’. If you disable cookies this will significantly affect your shopping experience on our website to the extent it may not work.
- Unless specified to the contrary, the contents of this website and these pages are protected by copyright. The authors and creators of the material on the website assert their moral rights. The contents of this website (including text, design and graphics) are trademarked and copyrighted materials of Pieminister Ltd. All rights are reserved. They may not be used, transmitted or reproduced unless in accordance with prior written instructions issued by Pieminister Ltd. No use, transmission or reproduction is permitted other than the following: Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of pages where indicated on such pages, for the sole purpose of individual viewing on a standalone PC or monitor. Such pages may be printed, but these may not be further reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way to those other than the initial individual user. You may not reproduce any other part of the website including, but not limited to, the structure, overall style and program code. These conditions of use are governed by English law and any dispute connected with this site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to: the collection and use of your personal information by us; the sharing of your data with third parties if you provided that we have had your direct consent to us sharing such data with third parties by notifying us via the Website or in other communications (e.g. by ticking the relevant box(es) on the website at the point of registration).